Terms and Conditions
"We", "Ourselves", "Our" or, "Hi-Life"- means Hi-Life Diners Club Ltd.;
"iPhone/Android Application" or "Application"- means Hi-Life Go;
"Users"- means visitor or You who uses this Application.
1. This iPhone/Android Application has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about restaurants around the UK & Ireland, their services and products and thereby facilitating the offer of discounts to the Users by these restaurants.
2. This iPhone/Android Application has been created and is owned by Hi-Life Diners Club Ltd.
3. Users are encouraged to make their own enquiries by contacting the restaurant of their choice for up to date information on the restaurants.
4. Restaurants have the right to refuse guests if they are full/fully booked.
1. Hi-Life Go will use its reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the continuous availability of the service of the Application to Users, but Hi-Life Go makes no commitments regarding any particular uptime level due to periodic maintenance and/or factors which are beyond the control of Hi-Life Go such as mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures etc. Hi-Life Go cannot predict or control the occurrence of such ‘downtime’ and cannot control the duration of such "downtime." Hi-Life Go shall not be held liable for such ‘downtime’ that may occur and Users shall NOT be eligible for any refunds.
1. Users accept that Hi-Life Go shall have no control on the availability of seats, preparation of food, descriptions in menus, service provided or the billing policies of restaurants listed on this Application. All restaurant bookings are dealt with by the individual restaurant, to which any issue should be addressed. The services of the Application do not include making reservations for the User.
2. Hi-Life Go is not responsible for any typographical or photographical errors in relation to any detail or description of a particular restaurant.
3. This Application and its content, photos, reviews, and information of listed restaurants, are provided solely for informational purposes and are not endorsements or guarantees by the Application or any listed restaurants or their products or services available. We accept no liability nor make any endorsements nor guarantee the fitness or safety of the same. We accept no liability in connection with the inclusion or omission of any restaurants from the Application, and will not be held responsible for changes in menus, prices, phone numbers, addresses, ownership, management, and other factual information regarding the participating restaurants.
4. We take no responsibility for any bad experiences or bad food at any of the restaurants you dine at. Since we do not have and never intend to have any contractual involvement in your bookings or other dealings with the participating restaurant, we will not involve in any dispute between you and any restaurant. We are not responsible for any refund of money spent for credit purchase on such aforementioned events.
5. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is maintained on this Application. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Hi-Life Go assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Hi-Life Go disclaims any obligation or duty to update any information contained in this Application.
6. YOUR USE OF THIS APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, COMPATIBILITY, MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE APPLICATION OR HI-LIFE GO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION.
7. Hi-Life Go assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your iPhone/Android equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Application or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Application. In no event shall Hi-Life Go or any third party providers or distributors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or damages, including, but not limited to, any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this Application , or (ii) the delay in performance or non performance by Hi-Life Go or any third party providers, including, but not limited to, non performance resulting from bankruptcy, reorganisation, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation even if Users has been advised of the possibility of damages to themselves or any other party- in such an event, memberships already purchased cannot be further used or be applicable for Vouchers and hence be considered as void.
8. We will use all reasonable endeavours to update the Application to show the current particulars of participating restaurants. Participating restaurants may, however, be entitled to withdraw from the scheme or to change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have purchased credits and we shall have no responsibility for any such withdrawals by participating restaurants or any changes in their terms and conditions or availability.
1. All items such as text and graphics, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of this Application are copyrighted by Hi-Life Go, its agents, employees, officers, subsidiaries, members or affiliates. User agrees to treat all information obtained from the Application, including restaurants listings, and any other information otherwise made available to User as proprietary to Hi-Life Go. Reproduction or republication is strictly prohibited without prior written consent. This Application may also contain valuable trademarks, service marks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned, registered and used by other companies (such as the participating restaurants) who have authorised their use on this Application only. Other products and company names mentioned in the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or licence by implication, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or any other proprietary right of Hi-Life Go, the Application , affiliate or any third party.
2. Hi-Life Go authorises you to view and download the materials at this Application only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You must not amend, modify or change the materials at this Application in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
1. All software tools available in the Application (“Software”) are proprietary tools of HI-LIFE GO and you have been granted the licence to use them to facilitate your transaction. These tools are covered by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible and available under law.
2. You agree not to:
i. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Application
ii. attempt to gain unauthorised access to Application’s controls or servers or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the service of the Application;
iii. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content (flooding attack) to the Application, Hi-Life Go’s servers or infrastructure.
iv. insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Application in any way that affects the experience.
v. write scripts or try to modify the Software block or hack the service.
vi. use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Application or any activity being conducted on this Application.
Rights of Hi-Life Go:
2. You acknowledge that Hi-Life Go reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part thereof) of the Application to any User with or without notice, and that Hi-Life Go shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service of the Application.
Links To/From Third Party Sites:
Hi-Life Go values your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when using our application, visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
Hi-Life Go uses the personal information we collect to provide our service to you. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without your consent except where mentioned within this policy.
Collection of Information
In order to deliver you the best possible service when using Hi-Life Go, we collect and process the following information :
Information you provide us
When you download Hi-Life Go and use the app for the first time, we ask you to register and provide us with personal information as follows : Your name, email address, date of birth, postcode and gender.
There are also opportunities within Hi-Life Go to provide the email addresses or contact details for your social networking site login details to allow you to tell people about Hi-Life Go. We may use the information you provide us along with your Hi-Life Go usage details, to provide you with a better experience when using Hi-Life Go.
Usage and redemption information
As part of the standard operation of using Hi-Life Go, we may collect certain non-personal information from you. For example, when you use your card, your mobile phone automatically records and sends basic information about your card redemption and application browsing. This may include the dates and times and usage information. We may combine this non-personal information with your personal information.
Mobile phone location
When you use Hi-Life Go, we may receive your location and will use this to give you offers which are near you. Depending on your handset or the network you subscribe to, Hi-Life Go may automatically receive this information.
When you use the Hi-Life Go application, we will receive or generate a unique identifier for your device, depending on the device manufacturer or device operating system. This will help us identify your device in the future. Hi-Life Go may use this unique identification information to offer your device extended services and/or functionality. We may associate that information to the other information we have collected from and about you; however we will not use that number to telemarket to you.
Directly communicating with Hi-Life Go
When you send email or other communication to Hi-Life Go, we may retain the communication in order to serve you.
Information you provide on our Partners' websites
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Use of Information and Data
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Unless we are legally required to do so, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our affiliates, our subsidiaries, our holding company and / or other companies within our group.
Users who wish to no longer receive one of our promotional emails may click on the "Unsubscribe" link which is embedded with every email sent by Hi-Life Go to opt out of individual types of promotional email.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
We have taken certain operational, physical and technical steps available to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our users and store on our servers.
Changes to this Policy
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Hi-Life Diners Club
Unit 9 The Pavilions
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0800 458 4634
Tel: +44 (0)1253 685160